Saturday 20 December 2008

List of made textures.

Okay heres the list of textures I have made since my last post.It goes recent to least recent.

Giga Koopa-Terra-Wart (Kind of orginal)

Koopa-Wart (Super Mario Bros. 2) Credit to Eddy for informing me of his existence.

Koopa- Care Koopa ( The Care Bears/ Original)

Fox-Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank series)

Toon Link- Vaati (LOZ Four swords) Credit to Calum for suggesting it.

Sonic- Jet the Hawk (Sonic Riders series) Note* We are all confident it won't work.

Captain Falcon- Captain Sonic (Original/Sonic the Hedgehog)

Captain Falcon- Nightwing (Batman franchise)

Lucas- The Riddler ( Batman Franchise)

Hope that kept you up to date! Maybe you'll be able to see them if a) Tom finds out on his own how to port them into the game. Or b) Rag releases his guide and we do it via his method.

1 comment:

  1. Jet should be Falco. I think I might try that if I can get thru the guide.

    ReplyDelete

Why Not Give us a shout? Drop a suggestion or....something like that :P